Custom-designed furniture and wood products. Beautifully hand-finished.
Restoration services - restoring aged, worn or rotting pieces to original condition.
Insurance claims - restoring fire or water damaged furniture to look like new.
Dining, End, Foyer & Coffee Tables
Desks & Bookshelves
Headboards, Canopy Beds & Dressers
Cribs & Hope Chests
Children's Toys & Harry Potter Wands
Shelves, Valances & Picture Frames
Wall Art, Lamps & other Unique Items
Cutting Boards & Wine Racks
Gun Cabinets & File Cabinets
Benches & Chairs
Replace a Specific Damaged Area
Refinishing: New or Recreate Original Finish
Specialty Carvings: Claw Feet, Spindles, etc.
Melds New to Old Seamlessly
1. Explore ideas. Browse our gallery to see work I have previously done for other clients. Design magazines and websites are a great source for ideas. Obtaining a photo of what you would like is very helpful, but not necessary.
2. Contact me via phone or email. We can discuss what you are looking for and your initial ideas.
3. Estimate. Once we establish the general design, size and wood types used, an estimated price can be done. I can provide samples of wood, choices of finish and examples of different types of detailing. Once a price is agreed upon, I can then send you a design mock-up.
3. Furniture built in my workshop. I then make the furniture to your design and the finish of your choice in my professional home workshop. Due to the hand-crafted nature of the product, there will be a general timeline to finishing the product.
4. Delivery. When the work is complete I will contact to you arrange delivery.